Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing


Dear Family,

The following link is very special. It filled my heart with the love I have for my Savior and my eyes with tears.

You will want to find five minutes to watch this and share it with your families.

There was a 'Reflections of Christ' photography exhibit recently on display at the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center in conjunction with the Easter Pageant produced by the LDS Church. The photographer was given permission to photograph Pageant cast members for the exhibit. The photographer worked with a few other individuals to put together a 5 minute slide show which includes every image from the exhibit set to the hymn 'Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.'

This is from the pageant that we were able to attend a couple of years ago when we went to Mesa with Granma and Tessha.

Thank you Margie for sending this on to us.

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

You might have to cut and paste it before you can open it.

We are so blessed.
Love, Mom/Sandy

2 comments:

Will Thomas said...

This is really cool. Jenni found the www.ReflectionsofChrist.org website a week ago and shared it with me. There are quite a few behind the scenes videos you can watch on youtube as well. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=reflectionsofchrist&p=r

I enjoyed this exhibit because I'm not really into paintings. They are too bluried, distorted, etc... My type of art that I enjoy in photography & videography so I could relate to this much more.

Sandy said...

I'm like you, Will. Photos appear so much more meaningful. Maybe cause it's a real person? Thanks for the Reflections of Christ website. I'm anxious to go there soon.