Friday, February 1, 2008

Up Lift My Soul

I am excited to start this new blog and to share some more personal and hopefully inspiring thoughts with you. Our Church has recently encouraged us to use our technology to share our beliefs with others. Since most of the people who view my blog are family and close friends you will already know much about our church and I am usually the one learning from you. However, I often come across quotes or thoughts that I really appreciate. Sometimes I can even relate to it enough to bear testimony of it. And, there are many, many times I am given an inspiration from the Lord that I would love to share. That's why I'm starting this site. Jenni is helping me get it set up so that you can go to this site right from my blog if you want to read something along those lines. I hope that in this way I'll be able to share my testimony and inspiring thoughts with those I love. If you have any ideas about this, please let me know. I'd love to hear what you think about it. I will also probably sign "Mom" as I close out these posts. On this one I just want to thank so many of you for helping me with this desire. You are most often my inspiration!! I love you all, Mom

2 comments:

Will Thomas said...

This will be a great blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sandy said...

Thanks Will. Thanks for your and Jenni's help setting it up.